I'm married again!
For months now I have been unable to wear my wedding rings. They have sat in a small bowl on a cabinet in my kitchen since the last time I was able to wear them. I managed to pry them off without cutting the rings or dislocating my finger and told myself I wouldn't wear them again until they would slide onto (and off) my finger without cutting off circulation.
But they're on now and my finger isn't too sausage like. At least I can get them on and off without much effort.
It feels good.

Wow, that's great! I'm really happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I just put mine back on too! I actually had mine sized down the last time I lost weight, so once I gained it all back the no longer fit anymore! I refused to have them resized UP, so I had to quit wearing them, but now they fit again! yay for both of us! I hated not having mine so bad that sometimes I made my husband give me his band!
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information about fingernails on my blog, I had no idea what to expect.